Halo Security is seeking highly motivated candidates to join our Cybersecurity team. We are in need of a versatile Support Engineer who is an expert in cybersecurity and customer support. As the Support Engineer, you will be responsible for helping customers with security findings, answering product questions, and monitoring proactive customer queues. This is an opportunity to utilize your cybersecurity expertise to support our customers at both small businesses and large enterprises. An ideal candidate would be proficient with SSH, DNS, TLS, API, AWS, Zendesk, and Qualys.
- Solve customer tickets related to security, product, and compliance
- Monitor and resolve issues in proactive customer problem queues
- Be reachable by customers between 8am-5pm (CST) Monday-Friday
- Prepare evaluation accounts for new and existing customers
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through our unique approach
- Determine the recommended services needed for optimal coverage
- Document technical objections from customers and prospects
- Contribute to help documentation and onboarding guides
- 5+ years experience in customer support
- 5+ years experience in product onboarding
- 3+ years experience in vulnerability management
- 3+ years experience in computer networking
- 2+ years experience in automation scripting
- 2+ years experience in help documentation
- 2+ years experience in penetration testing
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to email@example.com.