Halo Security is seeking highly motivated candidates to join our Cybersecurity team. We are in need of a results-driven Sales Engineer who is an expert in cybersecurity and product demonstrations. As the Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing technical trust with customers during the pre-sales and onboarding phase. This is an opportunity to be a thought leader in sales engineering at Halo Security. An ideal candidate would be proficient with SSH, DNS, TLS, API, AWS, Zendesk, Qualys, and Sandler.
- Pitch attack surface management using a challenger sales model
- Demonstrate our attack surface management product effectively
- Prepare evaluation accounts for new and existing customers
- Onboard new customers by guiding them through our unique approach
- Determine the recommended services needed for optimal coverage
- Document technical objections from customers and prospects
- Contribute to help documentation and onboarding guides
- Prepare and present security webinars with marketing
- 5+ years experience in pre-sales and onboarding
- 5+ years experience in vulnerability management
- 5+ years experience in computer networking
- 3+ years experience in automation scripting
- 3+ years experience in help documentation
- 3+ years experience in technical writing
- 2+ years experience in customer support
- 2+ years experience in penetration testing
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.