Halo Security is seeking candidates for Account Executive roles. As an Account Executive, your objective will be to identify sales opportunities and develop direct relationships with market-leading companies. You'll work with our sales operations team to identify prospects and our sales leadership to close deals.
The ideal candidate is a tenacious, tech-savvy seller who has deep knowledge of cybersecurity markets, though we encourage anyone with proven sales ability to apply. Our company is fully remote, but you'll need to be authorized to work in the United States.
- Prospect potential customers and use a range of tools to get conversations started
- Create and maintain a database of prospects
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Engage with targeted sales opportunities on a daily basis via phone, live video conferencing, and email
- Develop and oversee customer relationship campaigns with an aim to increase close rates
- Learn and recognize buying-signs that can lead to increased sales performance overall and in targeted verticals
- Track and forecast sales performance in terms of monthly and quarterly revenue goals
- Report KPIs to executive group on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Study market trends and identify emerging markets
- B2B SDR or sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with customers
- Ability to present relevant benefits of a product and close the sale
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- A positive and customer-first attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks within a fast-paced environment
- General computer and email proficiency, we use Google Workspace and Macs
- Experience with the Sandler sales methodology or Challenger sales messaging
- Experience with cybersecurity sales
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.