Sales Development Representative
Halo Security is seeking a Sales Development Representative. In this role you will be responsible for driving revenue pipeline through both outbound prospecting and managing inbound leads. You'll be the front line of Halo Security's sales team and drive awareness and interest in our product suite. You'll also work closely with the marketing team and account executives to drive pipeline and meetings.
While originally based in San Francisco, we now offer fully remote working opportunities.
- Manage a high volume of outbound cold calls and emails to targeted leads and qualified prospects
- Create targeted prospect lists
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly individual goals
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Halo Security attack surface management solution, cybersecurity industry, and competition
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to iterate on strategy and optimize deal flow
- Intrinsic drive to be successful: Work hard to deliver value to our prospects and customers and most importantly take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: Learn from and share best practices to make the entire organization better.
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Detail oriented: organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- Adaptable and fluid-thinking: Must thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet mid-pitch to drive conversation towards the sale.
- Ability and desire to do high volume outreach, primarily email and phone based, to our prospects.
- Coachable: Able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience as a sales development representative
- Interest or experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Flexible PTO—freedom, independence, and flexibility with your time off
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.