Halo Security is seeking highly motivated candidates to join our Cybersecurity team. We are in need of a skilled Quality Engineer who is an expert in cybersecurity tools and troubleshooting. As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for diligently testing product features and creating help documentation. This is an opportunity to be a leader in quality assurance at Halo Security. An ideal candidate would be proficient with SSH, DNS, TLS, API, AWS, Zendesk, and Qualys.
- Manually test current and new product features
- Create and document test cases for each feature
- Build network environments to test advanced features
- Configure SaaS solutions to test integrations
- Build automation scripts for regression testing
- Write help documentation and user guides
- 5+ years experience in vulnerability management
- 5+ years experience in computer networking
- 3+ years experience in automation scripting
- 3+ years experience in help documentation
- 3+ years experience in technical writing
- 2+ years experience in customer support
- 2+ years experience in penetration testing
- 2+ years experience in quality testing
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Flexible PTO—freedom, independence, and flexibility with your time off
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.