Halo Security is looking for a top notch developer to apply their talents to exciting new products focusing on SaaS web applications and security scanning. We need a highly skilled, independent go-getter to help build world-class applications, write great documentation, communicate clearly across the company and help achieve business and technological goals.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designer to understand business requirements and user experience
- Design and code new features and enhancements across our web applications and platform apps
- You look for challenges and find your own solutions.
- Work closely across teams
- You learn and understand the entire code base
- You make informed suggestions on areas of improvement
- You take on new challenges, like iPhone apps
- You take on the front end and the server side
- 5+ years experience with SaaS development, ideally at a cybersecurity company
- Understanding front end and back end development
- You are fluent in Java (our app)
- You are comfortable with HTML, CSS, JS and JSPs (our front end)
- You love APIs
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- You document your work
- You dive into new challenges and switching scope excites you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Flexible PTO—freedom, independence, and flexibility with your time off
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.