Halo Security is seeking a driven Copywriter to join our marketing team. This position will be responsible for overseeing Halo Security's copy, including sales and marketing emails, websites, products, and sales and marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. As a Copywriter, you'll be tasked with ensuring brand consistency across every piece of our public-facing as well as internal content, supporting our sales and support teams with engaging content and copy, and developing messaging for new products.
We're looking for candidates who can speak to the demands of businesses in a tone that is both personal and professional, as needed.
- Write engaging marketing and thought leadership copy for our blogs, websites and marketing communications
- Work with our subject matter experts to ideate and create compelling original content for our blogs and social media channels
- Develop and implement positioning and messaging for new products consistent with the Halo Security brand
- Write promotional content for emails and web pages
- Develop and write sales enablement material, including white papers, solution briefs, and case studies
- Experience writing compelling content for a technical audience, ideally in the cybersecurity space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in copywriting role at B2B technology company
- Excellent written communication skills, preferably with some experience in communicating technical products or features
- Strong grasp of professional English grammar and diction, with even stronger attention to detail (you are the last line of defense between typos and customers' eyes)
- Experience using G Suite and Apple computers
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully remote opportunities
- Optimal work-from-anywhere experience—we’ll send you whatever tools you need to succeed!
- Surprise gift program each quarter
About Halo Security
At Halo Security, a TrustedSite brand, our mission is to help organizations protect data from external attackers and earn trust with their customers. Our attack surface management, penetration testing and vulnerability scanning solutions help thousands of organizations secure their most critical assets.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé to email@example.com.